My name is Joy Robinson, PadPaws founder.
I started PadPaws from the love of all animals small, big, furry, fluffy and not so!!! And a need locally for a dog walking & pet sitting business to support and care for those much loved animals that give us so much affection, warmth, cuddles and above all unconditional love, ,with a vision of how a professional pet care service should be, giving me the opportunity of having not just a job but a lifestyle that I have craved for many years, Working for over 26 years in the commercial and charity sectors, lastly for a well known veterinary charity its allowed me to get off that big hamster wheel called life in retail and allow me to live the dream.
My family currently consists of Beau my beautiful liver spotted Dalmatian, Oliver and Oscar my Birman Pussy Cats and a tropical fish tank full of Ballon Molly’s and of course not forgetting my Wonderful Husband Ian.
I’ve always been surrounded by animals this consisting of Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Birds, Fish, Hamsters, Rabbits, Always surrounded by horses but never an owner due to my career and living in the city as a child need I go on!!!
PadPaws is here to help pet owners meet their pet’s needs ensuring that their pets experience both physical and mental wellbeing set out within the framework of the five welfare needs.
Environment, Diet, Behaviour, Companionship, Health
- 5* Rated Animal Activity License for our Home Boarding and Doggy Daycare service provisions.
- PadPaws is Insured, DBS Checked, Licensed.
- Certified within Pet First Aid and Animal Welfare & Behaviour.
- Holder of an Accredited Pet Sitting Diploma.
- Level 4 Qualified Canine Behavioural Practitioner.
- Currently studying Level 3 Canine Nutrition Diploma
- Rated Animal Activity License for our Home Boarding and Doggy Daycare service provision.
- A member of the National Association of Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters (NARPS) and Pet Industry Federation. (PIF)